Advent candles

With just one mold to use, the Advent candles took a few days to make, but I finished the last of them today. I made two sets of Advent candles: 6 purple, 2 pink and 2 white candles all together. I ended up with just enough wax of each colour left over to make a set of votives too.

AdventCandles.JPG

The purple ended up a little darker than I planned. Forgot how concentrated those wax colour blocks are. The pink ones look more reddish in the photo, but they're definitely pink-ish. Still need to do a bit of finish work on the candles. The bottoms need to be flattened so they stand up straight, wicks need to be trimmed and the sides polished up a bit.